Swing with Noble Purpose, Plumstead Christian School’s Fall Golf Classic
Monday, October 12, 2020 at Commonwealth National Golf Club
Golf is fun, and it is one of the only activities we can safely do during the current pandemic, but when you Swing with Noble Purpose the money spent on the sport is justified on a whole new level. Large and Small Sponsorships available! Questions about Sponsorships – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a snapshot of what you will experience at The PCS Fall Golf Classic being played at the prestigious Commonwealth National Golf Club:
- Practice facility opens up at 7:30AM
- Brunch begins at 9:00AM and features an Omelette Station (made to order), the Chef’s Favorite Variety of Muffins, French Toast with Berries and Syrup, Link Sausage, Bacon, Home Fried Potatoes, Grilled Burgers and Chicken Breast, Rolls, Cheeses, Tossed Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad, Pasta Salad, Cookies, Brownies, and Lemon Squares
- 11:00AM Tee Time (Golfers will assemble at 10:45AM for specific game instructions)
- A Gift Bag every golfer will enjoy
- Fun contests included with your purchase of 18-holes of golf include:
- TWO closest to the pin contests!
- TWO longest drive contests!
- ONE straightest drive contest!
- ONE $10,000 grand prize hole-in-one contest!
- THREE $1,000 hole-in-one contests!
- Pay-on-site Contests ($20 entry fee for each of these contests) where the winner gets to share half the pot with other winners! These contests include…
- Beat the Pro
- Putting Contest
- Pot of Luck
- Purchase loads of mulligans on site ($10 each) to give your team the edge!
- After your round of golf, the event culminates with an early dinner – buy an additional dinner ticket for your spouse! Dinner begins at 3:30PM with an open bar of beer and wine and Hors D’Oeurves (Seared Beef Tenderloin, Pastrami Spring Rolls, Scallops in Bacon and Mozzarella, Parmesan Crusted Chicken, and Pigs in Blanket) which leads to the main course at about 4:30PM to include Mixed Greens, Barrel Cut Sirloin (carved to order), Crab Cakes with Remoulade, Chicken Francaise with Lemon Caper Butter, Seasonal Vegetable Medley, and an Assortment of Cakes and Pies.
Join us as we raise money for three noble causes: 1) Plumstead Christian School’s Tuition Assistance Scholarship Fund, 2) Plumstead Christian School’s 12th grade annual mission trip – a capstone service experience, and 3) a one-time-gift to missionary Nick Borio, PCS class of 2012, who is raising funds in order to serve state-side as a support missionary at Ethnos360’s training facility where missionaries prepare for reaching the unreached.